Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Souljah

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 2:44 pm

Hey, you don't know me, but I am the guy, who was going to apply... But then, I've read your application rules and saw your application pattern. Lol, it's so long. Make it shorter plix? For meh? Rolling Eyes

Seriously, I think it's to detailed.

P.S. I am going to apply for sure, just I don't have time now to fill that big and nasty application.

P.P.S. I think this is kinda suggestion lol.

P.P.P.S I dunno why I've wrote this, maybe because you got some sexy males and I want to meet them faster... dunno.
Back to top Go down

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:07 pm

Well i think its just a normal application form u can just to copy paste the the questions and answer with 1-2 words Razz it will take u just 5 mins. go on Wink
Back to top Go down

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Sorry to disappoint you, but we aren't going to simplify it for you just because you think you are special in some way.

There are clans around who are satisfied with "clan me im good" applications you may try them if you think it's too difficult to fill a simple application form.
Back to top Go down
Spharian
Soon Incurable
Soon Incurable
Spharian

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 4:44 pm

Fury wrote:
P.P.P.S I dunno why I've wrote this, maybe because you got some sexy males and I want to meet them faster... dunno.

Seriously, I hope you are a girl or you'll get a -1 from me Laughing

Anyway, make your application as everyone, if you can't even do it, you haven't your place in our clan.
Back to top Go down
https://protectors.bbactif.com
Souljah

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:54 pm

Why so serious lol? I wouldn't be invited anyways, because my gear is low. I know you and you all have got highly enchanted stuff. Btw, that was just a joke thread. Still, I'll make that application.

P.S. And I thought I am asshole lol.
Back to top Go down

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Gear doesnt mean anything if u know ur class.
Back to top Go down
Souljah

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:22 pm

Hmm, I am usually playing for MS and Sword Muse. But I have Cardi too. Still have to make macros for cardi. Anyhow, I'm going to write that application. Sry, if someone didn't like this thread/thinks, that I'm retarded lol.
Back to top Go down
Helia
Helia

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:24 am

Dude, only you are saying than you are retarded here. All just said you they don't gonna simplify appli forms Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application.   Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors :: General Talk-
Jump to: