Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MuseBreaks' Proposal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
msonix

MuseBreaks' Proposal Empty
PostSubject: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:32 am

Hello everyone from Protectors, and also to the possible visitors of their forum.

My name's MuseBreaks, and I'm an old player from l2Inc, just like most of you, I was part of B2B when we were there.
Anyway and straight to business, I've read that you don't know where you'll move yet and so on, and that you might quit... As for this, I think I have an awesome proposal for you.

Just as I write this down, a group of some of the best L2J DEVs is working hard in the development of a brand new L2 server, in which we aim to have the best gameplay experience you're ever gonna feel.
By this I mean implementing things that the l2j team won't ever implement from the past chronicles (like Sieageable Clan Halls), bad working stuff from the new chronicles (the attribute system), and also, brand new stuff that you won't see anywhere else, like our Flying Ship Clan Halls and our Dynamic Farming Zones.

Our target is a good high-rate server, where you'll spend just a reasonable time to level up, and then we lead everyone into the Dynamic Zones mentioned above, where all the action will be, both PvP and PvE. No more porting from place to place trying to find PvP, this is what we'll guarantee you the most, is that it'll surely be present.

Our Star Feature is our unique PvP Balance Engine, that no other server disposes, as it is a unique feature from our DEV team. This Engine allows the DEVs to balance classes right through ingame commands, including skill landing rate, skill power, skill reuse, and so on, to give the most balanced L2 experience ever. However, note that we don't want to have Prophets or Elemental Summoners being as strong in PvP as any other damage dealing classes... PvP classes will still PvP classes, and PvE classes will still be PvE classes, our goal is to make PvP classes as balanced as possible, to avoid any kind of overpowerment.

We've already contacted a lot of clans (like Brawl, BeyondControl, OverKill, HolyGuards, Parafrayzers, EvenRed, TeamAmerica, Sisters, Back2Business, and now you) and until now all of them have shown interest in our project, so we're aiming for a crowded Beta, and even more for a really crowded start, so you can have the best experience right from the beginning.
Of course, BR clans will also be present, so everyone will have easy frags as well Razz

All in all, we don't want you to miss our start, and I'm sure you'll find our project really enjoyable, more than any other l2j server out there (like L2Ownage).

If you need more information, please I'll ask you, leader(s) of Protectors to add me on msn: bc_musebreaks@hotmail.com

P.S.: Our webpage and forums ain't ready yet, but I'll announce over msn as soon as they are.

Thank you for your time,

MuseBreaks
BeyondControl clan leader and L2Relapse colaborator.
Back to top Go down
~SeRoN~
Sex Toy
Sex Toy
~SeRoN~

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:57 am

Sounds cool to me =)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:48 pm

Most of us have either left l2 for good or looking sceptical on your attempt of bringing some sort of revolution in high rate servers. I guess some of us will still check it out though.

Good luck with idea
Back to top Go down
msonix

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:53 pm

Thanks for your reply Killa.

We're still developing the webpage, the forum is up already though.
Sorry if the host is slow, but it's just temporary, we're waiting for the server box to host everything.

http://www.l2relapse.com

Once again, thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Spharian
Soon Incurable
Soon Incurable
Spharian

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Good luck with it...

Publicity isn't allowed on our forum Very Happy
Can i make publicity on your forum too? Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://protectors.bbactif.com
msonix

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Sorry didn't know about it Sad
Back to top Go down
Spharian
Soon Incurable
Soon Incurable
Spharian

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 pm

msonix wrote:
Sorry didn't know about it Sad

I was kidding Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://protectors.bbactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MuseBreaks' Proposal   MuseBreaks' Proposal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MuseBreaks' Proposal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum