Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To all those where asking us...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

To all those where asking us... Empty
PostSubject: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:20 pm

Well i saw many ppl asking us where we will move etc,since some of u guys are visiting our forums im gonna post it here. We dont know where we will move yet,some ppl might quit l2 (im one of them) or might try L2Ownage who will open soon...Personally ill try to quit and if protectors move to ownage ill visit them time to time Razz
Back to top Go down
Ganzaa
Sex Toy
Sex Toy
Ganzaa

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:28 pm

fuck ownage.
Back to top Go down
Ignorance
Ignorance

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:23 pm

hehh so far only server where GM cares about ppl and server is L2sublimity

but its mid rate...
Back to top Go down
GreeNy
Perverted
Perverted
GreeNy

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 3:24 pm

ok there is a rr of the server , kamael sh!ts are fixed in 10 mins ;pp
Back to top Go down
http://www.impulse.bg/alienated
Krisden
Krisden

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 9:08 pm

Parano1d i wait you on ownage..and youtoo Ganzaa..don't be thos assholes thz ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.sportingpeloromessina.it
iluv

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 5:06 pm

PaRaNo1d wrote:
Well i saw many ppl asking us where we will move etc,since some of u guys are visiting our forums im gonna post it here. We dont know where we will move yet,some ppl might quit l2 (im one of them) or might try L2Ownage who will open soon...Personally ill try to quit and if protectors move to ownage ill visit them time to time Razz
noes ! Very Happy
just when i wanted my old server free from ppl from inc Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all those where asking us...   To all those where asking us... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all those where asking us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Protectors :: General Talk-
Jump to: