Protectors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time to celebrate :D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hash

Time to celebrate :D Empty
PostSubject: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:25 pm

Hey guys ! I know it`s been some time since we didn`t talk but as you know I was kind busy with that damn studying for Medicine. Anyway it`s over now Very Happy I got my exam on 22th July and I manage to take it with 975 points from 1000. I was the 17th from 280 people registered. What can I say ... I`m very happy ! I`ll get a good vacation now with some free party time.
Hope you are happy too for me Very Happy Hope you all are good and fine. Enjoy your summer holiday and greetings to all of you. Goodluck in game and take care Smile
P.S > u can call me from now on Doctor Hash Very Happy:D:D
Cheers !!!
Back to top Go down
Spharian
Soon Incurable
Soon Incurable
Spharian

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:30 pm

Nice Dr Hash, 17th Shocked

Have fun with this work, hope u'll make your clients happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://protectors.bbactif.com

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:16 pm

sure i'm happy for u Smile
i always called u doc Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:57 pm

ahahah good job man,we are proud that we had a dr in our clan Razz Have a nice summer Smile
Back to top Go down
WingWarrior
Sex Toy
Sex Toy
WingWarrior

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Even if i hadn t meet you all these months, i have to congratulate you for your rerults.
Gratz and have a nice summer too Dr. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:00 am

Gz valy ! sorry today i was afk <.< i hope to catch u in msn again.

ps : can i call u dr house? xDDD
Back to top Go down
Syntex

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 12:23 am

hello,
greetz all^^

Smile

Syntex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to celebrate :D   Time to celebrate :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to celebrate :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum